[RBS] Clearance - Robes from 100nis to 175nis - Values up to 600nis

sara.lefkowitz sara at sizzlehost.com
Tue Feb 2 18:30:40 IST 2010

Clearance - Robes from 100nis to 175nis - Values up to 600nis

These are top quality robes not like the cheaper ones found in stores. I am closing out my entire stock, Brand names such as RAZA, Ordman, Royalty etc. All sales final.

You can come by most any time and see them at my home on Dolev, just call so I will be sure to be there when you arrive.

Sara Lefkowitz
Ramat Bet Shemesh
02-991-6533