[RBS] **STARTS TONIGHT** New Learning Program - Tzurba Chavruta @ BMTL

S&J Escott sjescott at sjescott.com
Tue Feb 2 18:26:49 IST 2010

BMTL is Proud to present: Tzurba Chavruta @ BMTL Starting Tuesday, 20
Shvat/February 4th

Tzurba Chavruta @ BMTL is based on the highly popular Tzurba Meirabanan
Halacha program (see http://www.tzurba.org/), which has over 2,000 talmidim
worldwide.

Our version of the program, tailored to those with a Yeshiva background,
will be a night seder lead by Rav Haim Perlmutter, the program
coordinator/Shoel U'Meishiv.  The seder will consist of chavruta learning,
guided by Tzurba Meirabanan's sourcebooks. The sourcebooks span the entire
scope of Halacha lemaase that come up in the life of a Jew from day to day:
Tefilah, monetary law, familial issues and others - Halachot that span all 4
sections of the Shulchan Aruch. The sourcebooks present the topics in a
clear way from the Gemara through to Hallacha lemaase.

In addition to Rav Perlmutter's  presence in the Beit Midrash, he will be
adding his own worksheets to the mix, allowing chavrutot to more easily and
effectively focus on the sources. Rav Perlmutter will also be adding the
views of halachik authorities not within the Tzurba program's scope (such as
American poskim).

The program is for men, and requires a commitment of at least 1 night a
week, Tuesdays, at 8:15 pm - 10:15 pm.  More time is always more helpful. To
that end, the BMTL Beit Midrash is open every night to accommodate those who
wish to learn more.

If you are interested and would like to find out more or register, Please
contact either Tzvi Escott (sjescott at sjescott.com or 0523449592) or HaRav
Haim Perlmutter (999-2114). We will make our best effort to find you a
chavruta if you don't already have one.

If you haven't registered, you can just come at 8:15 pm and drop in tonight
at:
Beit Midrash Torani Leumi
Corner Reuven & Asher Streets
Bet Shemesh