[RBS] lost Superbus card? Check at the Superbus office!

Aryeh Koenigsberg aryeh.koenigsberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:11:47 IST 2010

Listers,

After one of my children tried in vain to locate his wallet
(containing a Superbus card) that he left on the bus, by
contacting the Superbus Lost and Found office, we
went to the Superbus office to purchase a replacement
card.

While there, he noticed a box filled with wallets, apparently
returned to the office by righteous citizens. And sure
enough, he found his wallet there, with his Superbus card
still inside (sans cash). (His name was clearly marked
on other documents in the wallet, but I guess no one took
the initiative to contact him.)

So, if you've misplaced your wallet, and/or your Superbus
card, you may want to look for it at their office.

Superbus office is located in Mercaz Bet Shemesh,
at 10 Noiman Street, which is directly across the street from
the entrance to Na'alei Amnon.

Hours are 8:30 - 2:00 and 4:00 - 7:00 daily.
Phone number: 991-1758.

--
Aryeh Koenigsberg