[RBS] The trashing of RBS - let's catch the scumbags!

Shaul (Saul) Behr שאול בער sbehr at sabreton.com
Thu Feb 11 12:43:53 IST 2010

As anybody who ventured outside their house in RBS-A this week knows,
we've been hit by a plague of leaflets - and judging by the stated
intentions of the anonymous publisher of these disgusting, hate filled
flyers, they are clearly planning more.  We could have taken the hint
from the first leaflet last motza"sh, but we got hit by a sucker punch
with the second trashing of our town on Tuesday night.  My prediction
is that we're due for another round either tonight or motza"sh.

Since these savages' modus operandi is to come like thieves in the
night, scattering their poison on every street, I propose to catch
them - at least on camera...

Does anyone in listland have a long-running digital video camera, or
some other kind of CCTV setup that we could station over a main street
(like Dolev) and leave recording all night to catch these scumbags in
the act?  We'll either get their faces or their numberplates.  And
then... we shall see... >:)

Any other ideas are also welcome.  If you wish to discuss, please
don't email me, but rather leave a comment on Rafi's blog:
http://lifeinisrael.blogspot.com/2010/02/circle-of-influence.html
Shaul