[RBS] INVITATION OF GRAND OPENING OF BEST MARKET 15.2

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 22:53:55 IST 2010

Dear friends,
Chodesh tov and a Shavua tov !!!
First of all, I would like to thank you for the many compliments on
the lists and
in the store. It feels good to be back to serve you.

I would like to invite you to the grand opening of Best Market this
Monday afternoon at around 16:00 pm.
Best Market is located on Nachal Dolev 19 (bottom floor of the Park
Center mall).

Also from Monday on,you can order your meats online by emailing me at
mybestbutcher at gmail.com .
How does this works?
You send your email a day in advance and I'll confirm that I got your email.
I will tell you when the order will be ready for pickup.
When you arrive at the store,your order will be ready at the counter.
The only condition is that I will take your order only with your name
and telephone number (also
mobile please).
The other condition is that you agree to be put on a future Best
Market newsletter by email.
It's important that you agree,because the law forbids us to send spam.
My promise is that your privacy will be kept safe. We don't send your
details to third parties.

At my meat counter we sell Rav Auerbach chickens and turkey.
The beef is from Tnuva's Adom Adom (Rav Machfud chalak) and is the
best meat on the Israeli market.
I have also Atara aged meat available (Rav Ovadia Yosef chalak).
On Wednesday I will have Rav Rubin,Rav Machfud and Atara prepacked
chickens on the shelves.

This week I have a special at my meat counter:
(Limited to 3 kilo's per person)

Chicken bottoms (Kirayim) for 19.90,- per kilo.
Chicken shnitzels for 19.90,- per kilo.

(The special is only valid for Rav Auerbach chickens).

I really hope to see you all this week.

Yours always,

Alon Frank.
Manager Meat department Best Market.