[RBS] HUGE Rosh Chodesh , pre-Purim Sale!

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Sat Feb 13 23:06:56 IST 2010

Its Rosh Chodesh Adar, and that means that Purim really is only 2 weeks
away! If you have not started to think about mishloach manot yet, now is the
time! And we are going to make things easier than ever by offering 15% off
every mishloach manot order placed on Sunday and Monday. This is a two day
only sale, so take advantage! What does this mean? You come in to Incredible
Edibles, look at our huge selection of pre-made mishloach manot, gorgeous
dishes, vases, mugs, plates etc.
for customized mishloach manot, choose what you want, order, and we will
prepare it for you! You don't have to take it tomorrow, (although you can if
you want to), you can ask us to put it aside, and come pick it up closer to
Purim. If you want us to customize, you will tell us exactly what you want,
and we will prepare it. If you have a theme that you are working with, we
will help you create a mishloach manot that is appropriate. So, what are you
waiting for? Come on in, and enjoy!

We will be open from 10am-7 pm daily from now until Purim. ( Friday from
9-1)
Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning gourmet arrangements and gifts for all occasions
Mercaz Sheinfeld, Beit Shemesh
02-991-6205
www.thekosherbasket.co.il