[RBS] Special Mishlo'ach Manot Available - assorted styles and prices! All proceeds to tzedakah!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:47:35 IST 2010

Thank you to all our wonderful supporters who visited the Melabev
table last night at the Amit Bazaar! Your contributions enable us to
continue to provide a wonderful therapeutic program for the seniors of
our community!

There is still an opportunity to purchase special mishlo'ach manot
prepared by the Melabev members and of course our handmade Purim
cards! All proceeds to benefit Melabev Senior Center – Beit Shemesh.

To place an order, please reply to this email:
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com or call 02-999-4258. Tizku L'mitzvot!!