[RBS] Bike Rentals and Jeep Tours at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 08:31:02 IST 2010

Looking for a great and inexpensive way to spend a few hours of quality time with your spouse, kids or guests?  How about renting a brand new Trek mountain bike and riding on the magnificent Burma Trail which starts right at our store entrance.   See the incredible greenery and wildflowers that dot the landscape at this time of year.  Bike Rentals cost just  60 shekels for 2 hours or 90 shekels for  a full day.

If your budget is bigger and you want more adventure, we also offer Jeep Tours of all intensity levels ranging between 2-4 hours for both large and small groups.

Relax before or after your ride over coffee, cake or ice cream in our lovely Cafe showcasing breathtaking views of the Judean Hills.  You can even shower afterwards in our luxurious new shower facilities.

Of course, we also carry a huge selection of running and biking equipment, accessories, bike repairs, and sports apparel.  We also have professional presentation facilities which make us a great choice for events, seminars or Ymei Kef.

Coming next week:
1) An expanded menu for the Cafe including Sushi.  Hashgacha of Rav Elizezer Shenkelowski.
2) A Camping Department
3) Kids bikes

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center Complex on Rd 38 near Tzomet Shaar Hagay, 150 meters from the Paz Station on the right.  Look for the colored flags and the signs to Park Rabin at the entrance.

For information, call Chaim at 054-351-8009 or the store at 074-703-0029.  We are open on Sunday through Thursday from 8:30 AM-7:00 PM and on Fridays from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM.

Best Regards,

Chaim Wizman
Al FDerech Burma
074-703-0229