[RBS] Mitzva Planning...It's Never Too Early

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Tue Feb 16 08:46:45 IST 2010

Yesterday was Rosh Chodesh Adar
the time when the announcement for
Machtzit HaShekel was made.

This means that Purim (and Pesach!) are just around the corner.

One can already give Matanot L'Evyonim to be given out to
local needy on Purim day.

Lema'an Achai assists local families in financial and other
crisis. In light of the present financial climate we are receiving
many more requests and fewer donations.

Your Matanot L'Evyonim and tzedakat Purim will help
us help them to get through then out of these difficult situations.

Please donate today by calling 9999933 or through our
secure website: https://lemaanachai.org/donations.aspx
or call 999-1553 and we will arrange pick up!

Chodesh Tov, Purim Sameach and Tizku L'Mitzvot!

wwww.smartchesed.org