[RBS] Check out the Stunning new Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 21:34:52 IST 2010

If you still haven't heard or seen, you don't know what you are missing.  The most beautiful, innovative and professional running and biking store in the country just opened up eight minutes from Bet Shemesh.  Not just for hardcore athletes but for anyone who wants to get off the couch and experience the great outdoors.  We offer  fantastic equipment at competitive prices, free expert advice and outstanding service and this is only the beginning.  We have a beautiful Cafe under the Hashgacha of Rav Eliezer Shenkelowski that serves great coffee, cake, sandwhiches, sushi, fresh squeezed juice, ice coffee and energy snacks in a breathtaking setting overlooking the Judean Hills.  We also offer bike rentals and jeep tours for individuals and groups and state of the art presentation facilities for events, Ymei Kef and seminars.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center just before Shaar Hagaye 100 meters after the Mesilat Zion gas station on the left.   Look for the colored flags and signs for Park Rabin at the entrance.  We are open on Sunday through Thursday from 9:00 AM-7:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM-3:00 PM.  Come on in and prepare to be inspired.

Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029
054-351-8009
www.aldeerchburma.com