[RBS] This Monday at Limudei Lottie

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sat Jan 16 21:03:30 IST 2010

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson

Monday Jan 18/3 Shevat

This day of learning has been sponsored by Raphael Ginsberg - "In honor
of the Yahrzeit of my beloved grandmother, Lottie Rosenson (Zlota Chaya
bas Avrohom Zev). There is no better way for me to honor her memory than
by supporting Limudei Lottie, which perpetuates her life long commitment
to women’s torah study."

Mini Course Monday

Presents the third lecture in our Women's Health Series

BiShvilaych - The Evelyne Barnett Comprehensive Women's Medical Center

"Maintaining Health Throughout the Lifespan"

This lecture will improve important information regarding screening
tests, and health issues specifically relating to women. Please join us!

Time: 9:15 - 10:15 AM

Location: Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4

Cost: 25 NIS

Babysitting available with registration only!

10:20 - 11:20 Hilchos Shabbos - Reb. Simi Malinowitz

A reminder to our old members, and information for our newer members-
Rebbitzen Malinowitz is available on Mondays and Tuesdays for private
appointments- free of charge! T ake this oppurtunity to connect with a
neighborhood Rebbitzen!

11:30 - 12:45 Binyan Adei Ad - Hilchos Taharas Hamishpacha - Mrs. Yitti
Bisk/Mrs. Chana Ginsburg

It is not too late to join this important class. For a syllabus please
email limudeilottie at bezeint.net

For More information about these or any of our classes or sponsorship
opportunities please call Chana 999-6058, Leya 054-841-8367, or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net