[RBS] Are you trying to get your daughter into Moriah?

Dovi & Sharon Schamroth dovishaz at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 31 13:49:54 IST 2010

We are hoping Talmud Torah Moriah will open a new Kita Aleph class for next year if there are enough girls interested.
We were told that for now it is not an option as there are not enough girls on the waiting list to warrant it (we're 8th!).
The principal has not said that he will open a class if there are enough girls, but a full waiting list might sway him.

I know that we were discouraged about registering our daughter with no hope of getting in, but if you are considering sending your daughter there next year, please register ASAP so that we can hopefully get them to open another class.
Registration is open for another week, and is free. Registration is with the secretary in the boy's school.

Shavua Tov!
Sharon

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4821 (20100130) __________

http://www.eset.com