[RBS] COLMAR'S BARBEQUE PRODUCTS

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 22:27:22 IDT 2010

Having a barbeque?

Try our great burgers, 125 grams of pure meat only mixed with spice to make
them tasty,

Great matured entrecote steaks,

Machpud lamb chops and of course our South African Boerewors

Also in stock,deboned rolled Machpud shoulder of lamb ,so good for a
different meal on Shabbat.

Cold Cuts:Pastrami,Corned Beef,Roast Beef and Pickled Tongue.

We also sell uncooked Corned Beef and Briskets :nicely trimmed and easy to
carve,if you wish we can cook and slice these items for you at an extra
charge of only 5 shekels a kilo[that really makes hot summer days easier]

Cooked Briskets either with a honey/mustard sauce or a savoury sauce.[in 250gram packs]

Roasted whole chickens or honey/mustard flattened ones OR crumbed chickens
[to order]Auerbach or to order Agudat Yisrael

Beautiful Platters of cold meats and chickens for your special occasions

Meat Sandwiches for your airflight or your picnic

Chopped and Danish Herring
Kichel

All meat is Chalak Mehadrin .[Either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or
Agudat Yisrael]Added ingredients are Badatz
You only pay for what you get, all products are weighed before they are
packed

UNDER THE APPROVAL OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR

To order please call 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4