[RBS] Highly recommending....

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Jul 6 23:31:13 IDT 2010

.....Eleanor Sheff's fruit and vegetable creations! More than just platters,
Eleanor creates stunning  edible arrangements.   Tell her your price range
and she will arrive at your door with a stunning platter that can serve as
both centerpiece and food for a simcha.  She uses high quality fruit and
vegetables and will get up at 4 AM if she has to ensure freshness.   I
really highly recommend them!

Eleanor also makes wraps of all types: egg salad, tuna, vegetable; fleshig,
pareve or dairy. In my line of work  I see a lot of parties and a lot of
food and I really think these wraps add a perfect touch to any menu.  I have
used them at numerous smachot and they always grab compliments.

Eleanor does just about everything, from fancy cookies to unique salads, not
full catering but the "finishing touches" and everything I have ordered from
her always adds to the table .  She does small jobs or large, weekdays or
shabbos.

And she is right here in RBS!  Great to support our neighbors!

Eleanor  077-400-3939

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com