[RBS] Looking for hourly office rental space

a greenberg arielandatara at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 11:11:49 IDT 2010

Posting for a friend:  Please respond to email below.....
I am an Expressive Arts Therapist looking to rent non-conventional therapeutic office space by the hour in BS or RBS. More specifically, I am looking for a room that has a table to work on (or space for me to put in a table), storage cabinets for supplies (or the space for me to bring in a small aron) and a sink (not sure I can supply a sink myself!).

I can be reached by email or phone: 052-454-6084
expressivetherapist at yahoo.com

Thank you,
Sarah Beth Solomont, MA
Expressive Arts Therapist