[RBS] Gemaras for sale + exercise equipment for sale

Eva Soller elt26 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 11:40:00 IDT 2010

the following Artscroll Gemaras are for sale:

Large Edition, with English (brown) (150 shekels each):
                      Gemara Shabbat volumes 1,2,3, and 4
                      Gemara Yevamos volumes 1,2

Small Edition, with English (brown) (100 shekels each):
                     Gemara Sukka volumes 1,2
                     Gemara Bava Kama volume 1

(offering all english gemaras together for 1,000 shekel)

Large Edition, without English (blue) (75 shekels each):
                     Gemara Brachos volumes 1,2

All used but in excellent condition

also for sale:

Elliptical trainer
Nautilus weight machine

Come and see and make an offer

Please do not email since I don't check my email consistently. It is better to call if you are interested in anything here.

Eva Soller
9920290