[RBS] Best prices anywhere... Re-stringing too...

Pearls of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 11:52:57 IDT 2010

Great selection of pearls (A,AA,AAA quality), tear drop earrings, new stock of Keshi pearls, and new shipment of small pearls which are perfect for Bas-Mitzvah gifts.  Call to make an appointment and come see what I have in stock!!!

 We are still almost giving away our pearls.  Pearl earrings starting at 25NIS.  Genuine cultured pearl Bracelets starting at 35NIS, necklaces starting at 75 NIS.  All the pearls I sell are real cultured pearls with sterling silver clasps.  They come in white, pink, lavender and black (only the black ones are dyed).  I even have multi-colored strands (pink, white and lavender mix).  You can order any style in any length I don't have in stock.  I even have 14Kt gold clasps for those who prefer.

  Our pearls are great gifts for Bat Mitzvah, birthday, Anniversary, or anytime gifts!

  Are you a kallah or Chosson looking to buy pearls for your kallah?  I have an unbeatable offer for you, call for details

  we Re-string too

  Batsheva Singer
  Ramat Beit Shemesh א
  Pearls of Joy
 0527688416

  Call to make an appointment

Your Photo on Bing.ca: You Could WIN on Canada Day! Submit a Photo Now!
Your Photo on Bing.ca: You Could WIN on Canada Day! Submit a Photo Now!