[RBS] looking for contact information - kiryat chinuch or another location that could be an option for an overnight camp in beit shemesh?

Esther and Myles Wolfson wolfsone at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 16 17:13:58 IDT 2010

My cousin is looking for a location in Beit Shemesh where someone might be
able to rent rooms for an overnight camp for 50 teenage boys for a week
during the summer - sometime after Tisha B'Av.  I was wondering if anyone
had the contact information for Kiryat HaChinuch (I think the hesder yeshiva
is there and would be closed then).  Or - anyone have any other alternative
locations that I should check into?  All suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

Esther