[RBS] Did you lose a bracelet?

Danny & Elana dannyandelana at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 17:05:46 IDT 2010

Hashavas Aveida,My daughter found a white gold /silver?diamond studded bracelet at the top of ayalon park nr. a tree stump approx across from Dr Rosens office.If you or any one you know has been missing a bracelet {about a month ago---a childhood friend claimed to my daughter that  it was her older sisters, but recently after  speaking to the mom I learned this was inaccurate } please phone for further details or to give desciption.or respond to this email with any identifying features and this will happily be returned to rightful owner bezras hashem.9914464