[RBS] Teenager looking for work during Pesach vacation

David Gower djgower at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:09:22 IST 2010

Hi, my name is Aliza and we are moving to Ramat Shilo on Monday. We have
a newborn and I was looking for someone to entertain my two older kids
(ages 3 and 4 1/2) during the last three weeks of August. We would pay
whatever is the going rate. Are there any references I can call so I can
find out a little about your daughter? Thank you Aliza Ganz