[RBS] Directions to Givatayim - Cancer Research Building??

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Sun Mar 7 23:06:22 IST 2010

I have been summoned to a very impotant meeting by Misrad HaBriut and I dont
quite understand the address given, nor how to get there. (noone is picking
up the phone on the line listed on the letter)

It says
רחוב רבובים 7, גבעתיים, בבניין האגודה למלחמה בסרטן

Does anyone know how to drive to this buildling, what landmarks it is near,
what it looks like etc?

In the meantime I will look up this building online, but if anyone has
actually seen this place, some personable instructions would be a huge help,
especially since I really cant be late for this meeting!

Many many thanks

Rivka