[RBS] Alternatives Maternity in RBS- Get Set for the Summer!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 20:29:35 IST 2010

Alternatives- A Better Line of Maternity Wear
is coming to RBS with our new cool, refreshing, summer collection!

Feeling the heat? Step into our newest lightweight collection.
We now have a large stock of Old Navy Maternity wear as well.

Sale rack- a nice selection of summer clothing from previous seasons that has been discounted to 100 nis.

Nachal Revivim 10/8
999-8565
This week:
Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs, nights 8:30-10:00
Monday morning 10:30-12:00
Next week:
Motza"sh 9:00-10:30 pm
Sunday and Monday nights 8:30-10:00