[RBS] large bottle of cottonseed oil available--with caveat!

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 15 09:10:13 IST 2010

My husband is allergic to walnut oil and in my opinion, all bodies are
allergic to palm oil, so we imported Nut-ola cottonseed oil from America—a
large bottle, OU plus additional heimish hechsher. But
it is a couple of
years old and in the summer we opened it to make sure it is good, so it is
OPENED. However, it has been stored in a thick plastic, zippered bag, and
has not been opened or tampered with since at all.

20 shekels (to reimburse my dear mother-in-law who paid $7.98 and shlepped
it from Cleveland!).

Write on. Visit www.rivapomerantz.com!

database 4944 (20100314) __________

http://www.eset.com