[RBS] Freshly Squeezed Pommeranz Orange Juice for Pesach

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Mon Mar 15 09:11:50 IST 2010

POSTING FOR POMMERANZ

From: Ronnie & Tanya Hakimian <trhakim at netvision.net.il>
Subject: Freshly Squeezed Pommeranz Orange Juice for Pesach

Are you having family over for Pesach? Why not give them a special healthy treat for your seder table or during Pesach itself.
Taste the delicious freshly squeezed crisp feeling of Pommeranz Pure Orange Juice, delivered to your door, on the same day it's squeezed.

We at POMMERANZ try to do our ultimate to give you the best pure juice on the market.
We have already thousands of customers to prove it.

REMEMBER POMMERANZ orange juice is:
* the first in home delivery.
* no added sugar & water.
* no obligation.
* no preservatives or other agents.
* on the market for over a decade.
* delivery on the same day of juicing.
* under badatz hagacha. Kosher for Passover.
* all juices sold in 2 liter bottles.

ALSO available in pure juices:
>ORANGE JUICE                            guaranteed
>GRAPEFRUIT JUICE (red)                100%
>CLOUDY APPLE JUICE                    pure

>LEMON JUICE (1 Ltr. bottle)

for more information and different flavors contact us.

TO ORDER FOR BET SHEMESH:  RONNIE  - 052-898-3381
or just leave me your order with your name address and telephone number by email at
trhakim at netvision.net.il and I will happy to deliver it to you.

FOR RAMAT BET SHEMESH AND NOFEI AVIV: GIDEON - 02-999-6440

We would like to wish all our customers a Chag Pesach Kasher Vesameach