[RBS] Forming Group to Buy FOOD PROCESSOR for Pesach

Devora Greenwald devoragreenwald at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 12:24:44 IST 2010

All those interested in buying a food processor below please get back to me
by tonight ONLY (Wed March 17th).
(It is possible if there are ALOT of peoeple interested the price will go
down but i will not know for sure and can NOT guarantee this). This purchase
will only happen depending on the amount of  positive responses. I will be
in touch if there is a demand.

Below are a list of model #s and prices.

*Kenwood*
 400Watts, 1.4 litres  with stainless steel grater,slicer, and electric
juicer.
1 year guarantee.
*Price:* 239 Shekels

*Kenwood Multi Pro Compact*
500Watts (more powerful than the above machine as there are more watts and
the power switch is directly below the machine as on the above it is on the
side and is less powerful) , 2.1 litres with stainless steel grater,
slicer, and electric juicer.
1 year guarantee.
*Price:*335 Shekels

There may be options to purchase more expensive Kenwood food processors with
many more pieces such as more grating and slicing options, blender, whisker
etc etc.
Anyone interested in this please let me know as well.

*Braun Combi Max 650*
600Watts, 2.0 litres 4 individual blades (thin and thick grater and
slicers), whisker, electric juicer and seperate bowl for more powerful
grinding such as liver etc.
2 year guarantee.
*Price:*  540 Shekels

TIA