[RBS] "Ask the Experts" E-Newsletter coming to you this week from Partners with Parents

Esther Wolfson esther at partnerswithparents.co.il
Wed Mar 17 12:08:40 IST 2010

Partners with Parents is happy to announce our new "Ask the Experts"
newsletters; our way of providing you with answers to those questions we
hear from parents time and again.  In this monthly e-newsletter we will
address practical issues about learning disabilities & educational advocacy,
early childhood development & early childhood special education, social
skills and Limudei Kodesh (Judaic Studies).

To find out more about the experts answering your questions just go to:
http://www.partnerswithparents.co.il/template.php?section=AU

You can send an e-mail to info at partnerswithparents.org.il   to submit your
question.

A few guidelines:
.
. Make sure the subject line says:  "Question - Ask the Experts"
. Submitting a question means that you want it to appear in our "Ask the
Experts" newsletter.  We do however reserve the right to edit the question
if necessary.
. Your privacy is essential to us and we will remove your e-mail address,
but please eliminate any identifying information from the question itself.

Our first "Ask the Experts" newsletter will be sent out early next week.  If
you would like to receive all of our newsletters directly to your inbox,
then go to our home page at www.partnerwithparents.org.il  and click on the
Newsletter Sign Up button.

Wishing you all a Chodesh Tov.

Gayle and Esther

Esther Wolfson, MA
Early Childhood Educational Consultant
esther at partnerswithparents.co.il
www.partnerswithparents.org.il
Partners with Parents, Helping Israeli Children with Learning Disabilities
Succeed!