[RBS] Mrs. Dina Schoonmaker & Reb. Heller at Limudei Lottie This Week ! & Special Offer - Rebbetzin Samet's Kibbud Av V'aim Class available by Download!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sun May 2 01:39:55 IDT 2010

Dear Ladies,

B"H our first week started off with a bang!  Rabbi Wein came for our
first Mini Course and was fascinating as usual!  All of our other
courses began as well, each one better than the next.   It was a great
way to begin preparing for Kabbalas HaTorah.

Below is this week's schedule of classes

For More Information call Leya - 054-841-8367, email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net, or visit our
website: www.limudeilottie.org

Week of May 2, 2010/  18 Iyar 5770

Monday May 3/19 Iyar

9:15 - 10:15         Mini Course Monday
                             Mrs. Dina Schoonmaker
                            "The Unique Power of Speech"

10:20 - 11:20        Hilchos Shabbos
                              Rebbetzin Simi Malinowitz

11:30 - 12:30        Megilas Rus - Mrs. Blimi Botwinick

                    Appointments with Rebbetzin Malinowitz
To reserve an appointment email us at limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

Tuesday May 4/20 Iyar

9:15 - 10:15          The Chain of Tradition and Jewish History
                                   from Bayis Shaini and Onward
                               Rabbi Hillel Horovitz

10:20 - 11:20        Parsha Points to Ponder
                               Mrs. Chana Ginsburg

11:30 - 12:30        Honoring One's Parents, Grandparents,                                                         and In-Laws
                               Rebbetzin Yehudis Samet

9:00 - 10:00 PM    Rebbetzin Tzipporah Heller
                               "Shavuos"
At Bais Yaakov Ko Tomar - Nachal Luz 21  3rd Floor

We wanted to encourage everyone to attend ,if you're able,, the class
"Honoring Your Parent's Grandparent's and In-Laws".  This class is
essential for anyone who has ever been a child or a parent.  Most of us
have never learned the Halachos of Kibbud Av V'aim in depth and already,
in the first class, we discovered things we didn't know before.

If you can't attend in person, the shiur will IY"H be available by
download each week.  Each week's shiur will be edited for clarity and
then a link will be sent to you from which you can download it to your
computer or MP3 player.  The cost for this service is 10NIS per shiur or
50  NIS for the series.  To register contact limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

To download  a sample of this week's shiur,  click on the link below:

http://rcpt.yousendit.com/862251955/fa93c836716a59f5c2a0312e9e4a7809

Looking forward to seeing you next week!
Chana & Leya