[RBS] Al Derech Burma: Not just for athletes

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 01:52:50 IDT 2010

Some of you might think that the customized shoe fitting at Al Derech Burma is an expensive luxury reserved only for serious athletes.  Not true.  Even if you are a casual walker or simply stand on your feet a lot, you will be far more comfortable with a shoe that properly stabilizes your unique arch type and gait.  Our computerized and videtape diagnostic tools will ensure a level of comfort that you have probably never experienced before.  Will you pay a premium for this service?  Absolutely not.  The analysis is free and while the excellent quality shoes that we sell are not cheap, we guarantee to beat the best advertised price in the country.  You will usually pay up to 25% less than you would pay in Megasport, Wertheim of another sports store.

Aside from quality, expertise and good pricing, there are lots of other reasons to vist Al Derech Burma.  Among these are:
1) Great selection of Mountain, Road and children's bikes.
2) Efficient and skilled bike repairs
3) Huge selection of fashionable sports equipment and accessories.
4) A camping department for all your Tiyul needs.
5) A lovely Cafe with great food and spectacular views.
6) Bike rentals right on the scenic Burma trail.

This week's special sales:
1) 15% off on all Rudy Project sunglasses, Polar heart rate monitors and Garmin watches.
2) 25% on all winter running and biking gear.
3) 20% on Adidas and Newton running shoes.
4) Lightly used rental bikes at 35-40% off the original price.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center on the Eastern part of Road 38 just before Shaar Hagaye 100 meters after the Mesilat Zion gas station on the left.   Look for the colored flags and signs for Park Rabin at the entrance.  We are open on Sunday through Thursday from 9:00 AM-7:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM-3:00 PM

 Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029
Mobile: 054-351-8009
www.alderechburma.com