[RBS] Commending Yosef Raveh, the Excellent Municipality Clerk for Arnona etc. who Operates the Municipality Office at the Matnas

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Sun May 2 11:20:10 IDT 2010

Today, I once again received assistance from Yosef Raveh, the excellent municipality clerk for Arnona etc. who operates the municipality office at the Matnas, and this reminded me how much of a resource he is for our city. In past years, I have had some bad experiences with other Arnona clerks at the municipality, but every time I have asked for assistance from Yosef, he has responded courteously and efficiently.

I suggest that everyone who has benefitted from the excellent service we receive from Yosef Raveh send an Email commendation to the people in charge of the municipality praising his excellent service to the citizens.

If we want good service, in addition to complaining about instances of bad service, we must also commend people, like Yosef Raveh, who give excellent service so that his superiors will know that the citizens appreciate his efforts, and may try to find others like him. I plan to address an Email to Meir Naamat (Arnona Manager) and Rami Omid (Collections Branch Manager), with CCs to the City Treasurer, the Human Resources Manager, and the Mayor, to express my appreciation of Yosef's service to the citizens; and I hope that many others will also do so, so that the municipality will take notice of Yosef in a positive light.

Here is a list of Email addresses of municipality people who in some way supervise the Arnona and other services which Yosef Raveh provides:

Meir Naamat, Arnona Manager: MEIR at BSHEMESH.CO.IL

Rami Omid, Collections Branch Manager: ahuva at mgar.co.il

Arie Bardugo, City Treasurer (Gizbar): arie at bshemesh.co.il

Yossi Cohen, Human Resources Manager: YOSSI at BSHEMESH.CO.IL

Moshe Abutbul, Mayor of Bet Shemesh: mosheab at bshemesh.co.il

(I, too, do not understand why a person named Rami has an Email address starting "Ahuva", but that is what is listed on the Bet Shemesh Municipality Website!)

Bivrachah,
Catriel Lev
Ramat Bet Shemesh
Mobile Phone: 050-205-7867