[RBS] Quilting Classes and Quilted Gifts

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun May 2 11:55:31 IDT 2010

*Hi,

If you are interested in taking a quilting class, please be in touch ASAP.
My classes are beginning May 11 in the morning and May 25 in the evening. I
am currently organizing them!* *The current class list can be accessed on:
http://www.cindyrquilts.com

You can make a all kinds of projects, like a tallit bag or a memory wall
hanging or a lap quilt. Check it out!
*
I also offer Independent study hours at my house, which is equipped with
workstations. You can finish your unfinished projects with guidance and tips
from a weathered quilting teacher!

*If you have always wanted to learn to quilt, now is the time to do it!**  I
run classes for all levels!  *

Don't forget you can also buy *quilted gifts* from me. You can have
relatives abroad purchase gifts for your kids' weddings and Bar and Bat
Mitzvahs. Send them to my site to customize a gift!  *
http://www.cindyrquilts.com*

I have the following quilted items, which you can see in the Gallery on my
Website:

   - Beautiful customized *plata or challah covers* or even a quilt as
a *Wedding
   gift*.
   - *Quilted bags*, which double as a tote / short-handled bag for teens as
   *Bat Mitzvah gifts*.
   - *Wall art*, which can be made for you in your colors and size.
   - *Quillows*, which are a combo quilt and pillow all in one!

Email me at cindyrquilts at gmail.com for more information or call 077-799-4225
/ 052-337-4078.  Visit my site or my ad, which appears in the current
release of ShemeshPhone.

Thanks. Have a great week!

--
Cindy Richard