[RBS] RBS Job Offering - Internet Ads Manager Consultant

M Teren teren at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 14:37:10 IDT 2010

RBS Hi Tech Internet Experts - We are looking for you!

My company is looking to hire an Ad Manager in a consulting role.

We are looking for someone who has specific, and proven experience in
DoubleClick DFP or similar Google Ad Manager type tools.

We are a USA-based Internet company, and the work would be from your own
 home/office.

If you are interested, and have the appropriate skills, please reply to
me here for more details.

Thanks,

Moshe