[RBS] making a wedding? I have a great band for you!!

batya batyachanna at bezeqint.net
Sun May 2 14:33:30 IDT 2010

I highly recommend "HaMakor" - Nachman Solomon's band (from THE Solomon Family of Meor Modi'in).
The band has a young, upbeat sound and lots of energy, which is just what the young folks are looking for in a wedding band.
HaMakor can play songs in English and Hebrew, traditional wedding tunes, Carlebach, modern Israeli and American songs, and your old favorites from the 70's, 80's....
Best of all, the price is cheaper than many of the official "wedding bands" around.
IF you think this sounds interesting, check out "HaMakor" on MySpace, and then call me with your date. If Nachman and his guys are available, I'll get you connected.
Rak B'Smachot!
Batya
077-700-5382