[RBS] Integrity in Providing for Religious Services, especially Regarding Mikveh Services

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Wed May 5 09:18:03 IDT 2010

The Action Committee for Integrity in Providing for Religious Services, which includes many of the most prominent Rabbis from Ramat Bet Shemesh, requested that I help the English-speaking public understand the issues encompassed in the struggle to ensure that Mikvehs provide any woman who wishes to utilize Mikveh services with amiable and Halachically-sound service which will promote Mikveh use.

I may also write up some summaries in English of the material which has been publicized in Hebrew in the past several weeks; but, first of all, I wish to encourage anyone who wishes to hear the truth from someone who has studied this issue in depth, and whose purpose is simply to promote positive experiences relating to dipping in the Mikveh and other spiritual actions, to contact me by phone or Email for more details.

Catriel Lev
Mobile Phone: 050-205-7867
Home Phone: 02-991-4332
Email: clev at actcom.com