[RBS] FRESH ORGANIC BLUEBERRIES FOR SHAVUOT!!

Brenda Ganot bganot at netvision.net.il
Wed May 5 09:20:09 IDT 2010

To all those blueberry lovers out there. I am happy to say that we’ll be
selling them once again!

Fresh, organic, grown in the Shomron under the hashgacha of Rav Efrati,
Kedumim Local Council

ללא חשש עורלה ושביעית, הופרשו תרומות ומעשרות

250 gr basket — 33 ₪

Order now!

Deliveries in Beit Shemesh and RBS before Shavuot for orders of 5 or more
baskets.

It will also be possible to pick up your blueberries at the NOFEI AVIV
BAZAAR:
Sunday, March 16 from 5:00 - 8:00 pm at Beit Knesset Feigenson.

Start planning your Shavuot menus now!!

Brenda Ganot
Brenda's Shop and Gallery
www.jewish-art-and-gifts.com
Tel. 054-234-6418; 02-991-4143
Mail: bganot at netvision.net.il

Helping you choose the right gift for the right occasion