[RBS] Quilting Classes Begin this Week

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:21:29 IDT 2010

Hi,

If you have any inclination to learn to quilt the time is now. The first
class begins this Tue, May 11 at 9:30am. Another class is running on Tuesday
evenings beginning right after Shavuot. There will be three two-hour
sessions every other week.
Call for details right away and follow that dream! Warning... once you have
tried quilting you may never want to stop!

To see some possible projects, visit my site: www.CindyRQuilts.com
Remember, for those of you who do not want to make quilted gifts yourself,
you can also buy quilted wedding gifts and bat mitzvah gifts from me. You
can register for gifts with me and family abroad can order from my site on
your behalf.

Have a great week,
Cindy

--