[RBS] Alternatives Maternity in RBS this week!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 13:36:06 IDT 2010

 Alternatives- A Better Line of Maternity Wear

Beat the Heat, with our cool and comfortable summer collection!

casual tops are 150 nis
skirts 180-280 nis
Shabbos separates 200-280 nis
nice selection of Shabbos outfits for 390 nis

Large sale section:
1st item- 100 nis
2 items for 150
3 items for 200!

Also, comfichic 2 piece robes are buy one, get one free!
They make a great gift for new mothers, comfortable, attractive and with a special nursing panel

Sun, Tue, Wed and Thursday nights 8:30-10:00

Mon morning 10:30-12:00

Nachal Revivim 10/8

999-8565

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Symee

    __._,_.___

          Reply to sender

        Reply to group

                Messages in this topic
          (1)

      Recent Activity:

      New Members
      8

    Visit Your Group
    Start a New Topic

We are still painting the town ........

At just now painter Shmuel we don't only do white washes we also do colored

washes so if you want your house to sing I'm good and clean and fresh tra

la la dial 054 568 2695 and speak to Shmuel for a free estimate

we are still painting the town red green and all colors

J N P Shmuel says color it right the first time 054 568 2695

      MARKETPLACE

            Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

  .