[RBS] antenna removal, please read

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed May 26 00:34:47 IDT 2010

I just heard of the 4th death of a young person where I used to live;  all 4
lived within a block or 2  of an electric something or other that emitted
energy causing the leukemia and cancer they died from.  One was 2  when he
was first diagnosed, went into remission, then 13 when he got it again and
died, two were about  14 I believe,  and this one who I just heard about,
the sister of the first boy, had it in high school and it returned in her
early 30's.    Please continue to take action and support those who do.

Hashem yishmor.  May we only benefit from technology and be protected from
its dangers.

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com.