[RBS] Need an Israeli to help with life in Israel?

Mordechai Helfand mordechai1818 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 09:31:06 IST 2010

There is a new professional service provided by two Israeli-Anglo lawyers,
especially geared to aid new olim in cutting through bureaucracy and other
relocation issues.They call themselves "Trans-Homation".

I am an RBS A resident, and Yael Harari of “Trans-Homation” worked with my wife
until recently. My wife says that "knowing her (Yael) personally allows me to
recommend her as effective and good-hearted (a mentch)."

Here's their contact information. Please contact them directly, not me.

www.transhomation.com
Tel:
052-225-1111 (Yael)
054-426-4504 (Tali)