[RBS] re- free piano

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:43:51 IST 2010

Dear lister's

to all those that have already called or are thinking of calling, I just want to make quite clear the condition of the piano.  - broken peddle, atleast 10 sticking keys both externally and the mechanisms inside, missing bits inside piano - think they are called buffers, was outside on a balcony for a good few months and so has been through extreme heat waves (remember?) and other conditions, ivory on many of keys has been removed and other are damaged, obviously totally off key so needs major tuning.

- I don't want to appear negative but I really only want to get calls from SERIOUS interest.  That is the condition, it will require money put into it to even play it for fun.

I really want it out asap and have a short list of people coming to see it.  PLEASE only call if you want it in that condition - there is nothing else for you to know.  If you think it is worth the money to put in then - b'simcha.

Call me on 992 2032 asap.

thank you