[RBS] "Magen" Seeking Volunteers for Hotline Training

Magen magenprotects at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:53:27 IST 2010

"Magen", the new child protection orgnization in Bet Shemesh/RBS is
preparing to launch a Hotline/Information Line service.

We are currently seeking volunteers to undergo Magen's training
course, being given here in Bet Shemesh by ELI, the Israel Association
for Child Protection.

The course begins on Tuesday 9th November, and will consist of five x
2 1/2 hour sessions each Tuesday evening (6-8.30pm). The course will
be in Hebrew.

As we only have six places left on the course, preference will be
given to mental health professionals, with good spoken Hebrew and
English. Yiddish is also an asset.

Volunteers who complete the course will be expected to dedicate
several hours each month to manning the Magen Information Line.

The cost of the course is 300 NIS. No one will be turned away through
inability to pay this.

Please reply to magenprotects at gmail.com

---

"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids

MagenProtects at gmail.com
02-9997026
050-8489001