[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 00:43:29 IST 2010

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the Best Market newsletter of this week.
Please note that the 100 sh sales do not include other items on sale that
week.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

>From Sunday till Thursday and with purchase of 100 sh.

Banana,carrots,oranges in net,red grapefruit and pomelo for 2.99 sh per
kilo.

>From Sunday till Tuesday and with purchase of 100 sh.

Toilet paper Sano soft 24 rolls for 35.90 sh.
Baguette bonjour 3 for 10 sh.
Selection of Salsulim cold cuts Tirat Tzvi 2 for 18.90 sh.
Six pack of Aqua Nova mineral water for 9.90 sh.

FOR CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY

Bamba Osem 4 for 10 sh.
Colored plastic cups 3 for 9 sh.
Gluten free cookies Green Lite for 19.90 sh.
Spring juice 1 Liter 3 for 12 sh.
Tortilla Willi Food  2 for 19.90 sh.
Frosties cereal 500 gram for 23.90 sh.
Buy Persil washing powder 4 kilo and receive free Persil gel 200 ml.

The store

White cheese Tara 250 gram 2 for 9.90 sh.
Muller Froop 3 for 9.99 sh.
Cranberry juice Ocean Spray regular/diet for 8.90 sh.
Maria Pasta sauce 2 for 24 sh.
Heinz ketchup for 12.99 sh.
Nashnushim different flavors 3 for 10 sh.
Corn kernels Pri Galil 3 for 12 sh.
Variety of Hellman's dressings for 11.90 sh.
Rice 1 kilo Hanemal brand for 6.90 sh.
Flavored bread crumbs Maya 3 for 10 sh.
Duo pack of Osem coconut cookies for 13.90 sh.
Grape juice Walla 1.5 L Efrat for 17.90 sh.
Sparkling white wine champagne flavor for 49.90 sh.
Sano san dish washing soap for 6.90 sh.
Persil washing gel 3 Liters for 32.90 sh.
Colgate triple action toothpaste for 8.90 sh.

Shavua tov and chodesh tov!
Alon Frank.

Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)