[RBS] Women's Yoga & Dance Mon.,Wed.,Fri.

Sarah Tikvah Studio kornbluth at 013net.net
Mon Nov 8 14:52:39 IST 2010

ALL WOMEN WELCOME!

Join me and a whole lot of wonderful women from our neighborhood for my

YOGA classees  MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS,   and  FRIDAYS  at  9:00 AM

BALLET & TAP for women in the mornings also!

Punch cards available or pay only 50 NIS for the week and take as many classes as you'd like!

It's that simple!

Call me, Sarah Tikvah, for info or to save yourself a space!   999-3634, 050-411-3467
or email kornbluth at 013net.net

Babysitting by Faige Grossman right in the building call before...077-228-5277