[RBS] Natural Healer coming for one day

kerry kerrybarcohn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 15:14:01 IST 2010

I finally convinced my dear friend and amazing natural healer to come to RBS for one day and give treatments.

Her name is Atara Tsurel and lives on Moshav Carmel. (For those of you that saw Rebbetzin Tap, her daughter is Ayelet and she made the home-made chumus etc...)

She will be at my office (2/1 Nahal Alexnder)on Sunday morning, November 14. She is charging 150 NIS for a one hour treatment. When she puts her hands on me, I melt like butter.

Her information is below.
Call me for an appointment. 052-611-9372.

Atara Tsurel Msc. a professional Zen Shiatsu Therapist (10 years experience) coming  from Moshav . Gentle, deep touch, harmonizing  Ki (energy) and very relaxing, for better health.
Treats women and children. wonderful בע"ה for pregnant woman and after birth, back pain, headaches, stress, fatigue, gynecological problems,pain after trauma, insomnia,intestines and stomach problems, older women,  children  with ADD ADHD. A special present for a כלה, a יולדת, a birthday. Zen Shiatsu is pleasant gentle touch on energy points and meridian lines of Chinese medicine, soft manipulation of joints, on comfortable clothes.