[RBS] Kol Bo Tikkunim...

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Nov 10 00:21:55 IST 2010

    UNSOLICITED recommendation...

I was lucky enough to find this amazing  genuinely religious man outside my door last week as he had just finished helping a neighbor.

He helped me right away, charged me a very reasonable fee...and most incredible was that when it turned out that something he did was not needed,  he insisted on giving back most of the fee!

Run out to see  him ...with the children on your street...OR call him to arrange a time 0546609475

You won't be sorry!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5597 (20101106) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5602 (20101108) __________