[RBS] FRESH CHOPPED LIVER AVAILABLE 4 SHABBOS

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 00:51:15 IST 2010

Dear friends,
Since catering Nehedar went out of business here in RBS, I have been
overwhelmed (B"H) with chopped liver orders.
Unfortunately, I couldn't serve everybody last week.
To try to serve you all, I would like to know if you need chopped liver for
shabbos
as much in advance as possible.
I sell them in 150 gram tubs which are 25 sh each and I use Rav Auerbach
chickenliver.
I usually deliver the chopped liver in the Dolev area RBS A on Thursday
evening and Friday afternoon.
To order yours,please reply this email.

Shabbat shalom,
Alon Frank.