[RBS] Time is Running out to Register for Devora Piha's Art Workshop

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Wed Nov 10 05:13:59 IST 2010

Dear Ladies,

There are only a few more days left to register for our next, amazing
Mini Course Monday lecture.  Class size is limited to 15 people!

You must preregister for this course!

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Mini Course Monday

Presents

Mrs. Devora Piha

"The Joy of Art for Parents and Children" - A hands on art workshop

A well known and beloved art teacher in the Ramat Beit Shemesh
community, Mrs. Piha will teach us how best to participate in, enjoy,
and benefit from doing art projects with our children.  This is not just
a lecture - It is a hands on learning experience!