[RBS] You Didn't Receive The Lema'an Achai Newsletter?!

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Thu Nov 18 14:27:52 IST 2010

Lema'an Achai has recently been producing monthly email newletters.

These attractive, brief and useful newsletters in English include News,
Budgeting Help, Money-Saving Tips, Recipes...

For example, the current edition includes features such as:

Danni Gaziel z"l Memorial Fund - established in tribute to our friend.
Practical Financial Planning: Motti Wiesner
Spending Tips: Jacqui Burnley
Chasdei Chana - new baby assistance program at Lema'an Achai
Great Recipe for Kishuim/Zuccini Latkes!

If you missed this edition, and would like to be kept up to date, please
simply hit Reply, and we'll send you the current edition and add you to the
subscriber list.

--
Best Regards,
David & Avrohom

P.S. Email newsletters are much cheaper, and more friendly to our
environment than conventional mailed newsletters.
Please support this new initiative - helping Lema'an Achai stay efficient,
and our neighborhood Clean and Green!

David Morris,            Rabbi Avrohom Leventhal
Chairman,                       Executive Director

www.SmartChesed.org <http://www.smartchesed.org/>

Tel: +972 2 9991553
Direct: +972 2 9997107
Donations 24/6: 02 99999.33