[RBS] Finally, melting bobka in RBSA

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 18:15:58 IST 2010

Several weeks ago in Har nof I was served the most amazing chocolate
bobka cake I have ever eaten (and I have eaten a LOT of chocolate over
the years)
I called the people who make and distribute it because without this
bobka, my oneg Shabbos would be incomplete.
The following erev Shabbos I bussed it to downtown Jerusalem and hiked
for 30 minutes to Sharei Chesed to buy these bobka cakes for Shabbos.
Now, Effie at BEST is bringing in the whole line of Melting Bobka! Hurray!!!!
He will have the full line of cakes at Best Market every Thursday/Friday
Babkas/Cinnamon Buns/Choc. Chip Cookies/Glazed chocolate Cake/Mint Brownies!!!!
All Under the hashaga of Rav Rubin!
It is a trial for this week so come on to Best Market and buy them so
we can have them delivered to RBSA every week!
I loved eating this bobka cold with kiddush Shabbos morning but many
people like it warmed on the blech so the oozing chocolate is warm.
Yumbos!!!!
Great with kiddush and melava malka!
This past Shabbos I tried the cinnamon buns and they were out of this world!
Effie ran out on Thursday so this week he will be getting 30 cakes in
instead of 11 so come get yours early!