[RBS] My birthday madnes paint and get 2 hours free cleaning

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 19:16:44 IST 2010

At J N P Shmuel we are on a roll when we come and paint your whole house.  We will give you 2 hours basic cleaning for free with Atlas Cleaners after painting.  So for this offer of madnes call shmuel  offer till 1 jan 2011

j n p shmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and the green car  054-5682695