[RBS] Tehillim for Michal bat Yemima Rut

Romm family romm at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 21 14:17:50 IST 2010

Dear friends,

My sister-in-law, Michal bat Yemima Rut, has been diagnosed with breast cancer last May. She has since been undergoing intense chemotherapy.
This coming Sunday, 14 Kislev  (21 November)  I'd like to start a 40-day Tehillim programme for her refuah sheleima. B"H almost all the prakim have been taken by various people, we need just a few more to cover the entire book of tehilim. If you are saying tehilim daily anyway, please sign up under:

In order to sign up, please click on the following link:  http://tehillim.mamash.com/?signup_id=14

Thanks, and ???? ??????

Yarona Romm